An Invitation to Underwriting
The Grand Junction Symphony is pleased that you are interested in supporting our organization further. The advantages that underwriting has for your company differs greatly from those of traditional advertising. Support of the Grand Junction Symphony shapes your company’s image and generates a community-wide awareness. Here are some of the direct benefits to you and your business as an underwriter:
- Your Company is associated with the excellence that the Grand Junction Symphony is known.
- Your Company demonstrates community spirit and interest in the quality of life for the residents of the Grand Valley.
- Your Company can reach targeted audiences with the lifestyles and disposable income relevant to your marketing objectives.
- Your Company contributes to the dynamic cultural environment that attracts new residents to the community and stimulates economic growth.
- Your Company profits long-term from the development of creativity and self-discipline in our future work force, through the symphony’s outstanding educational programs.
The Grand Junction Symphony has many different underwriting opportunities available to you, so we encourage you request an underwriting packet with more information. If you have any questions, would like to request an underwriting packet or would like to underwrite a specific concert, feel free to contact Kelly Anderson, Executive Director of the Grand Junction Symphony at email@example.com or by calling 243-6787.